WOW--- never seen those before!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

AC-PONY said:
Thats what I have been trying to do, because the county loves Stangs and trucks.Run them ricers outta here:nice:
Weekends are best for me and sounds like for you guys.
Ya Weekends are the only good times for me except not friday nights always working. Will definately get something going for sure.:nice:

HID's for an F150 or Expedition? If they take a 9007 bulb then I know where you can score some. Same kind of lights that I have on my Stang, but there are no highbeams unless you go with projectors which I doubt are available for them. The kit isn't too expensive, and I might be able to even score everyone a discount on them if enough people want to order them. There is a projector HID kit for the 99-04 Mustangs but it runs $590 :eek:

If anyone has an interest for HID's, let me know. I can talk to the guy I got mine through and see if perhaps he would be willing to do a group purchase if enough people wanted them. I know there are kits for the Lightnings, but as long as the bulb socket matches, the other kits should work.

He carries:
9004 (87-93 Fox)
9007 (99-04 Stang)
H13 (05-06 Stang)
H1 (fits projector high beam)
H3 (fits projector low beam)

All kits are normally $299.99 except the expensive 99-04 Mustang projector kit. Might be able to even get them shipped for free as well as a discounted group purchase. Interested? Let me know and I will talk to him.