• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

wrecked stang

  • Thread starter Thread starter 302fordracer
  • Start date Start date May 10, 2005
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

302fordracer

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
738
0
0
Vancouver, WA
May 10, 2005
#1
  • May 10, 2005
  • #1
well I wrecked the stang today...it was wet outside and I was traveling behind a bus...I went to change lanes and looked over and saw there was a truck next to me..so I couldn't get over..by the time I looked back over the bus had stopped and I hit the brakes and the wheels locked up (even though I have abs) and I slid right under the bus...the hood is destroyed and the bumper is scratched up a bit and the passenger headlight was obliterated...the worst part of all is I am 19 and even though I am very responsible with it and hadn't had a single drop...I had a 6 pack in the back seat so I am told that I can pretty much kiss my license goodbye until I am 21 after my court date on the 20th...so you all wish me luck at convincing the judge not to take away my license but I am pretty sure it is going bye bye, mainly because I have had four other citations in the last 2 and a half years...me =
 

Black Foxx

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
80
0
0
May 10, 2005
#2
  • May 10, 2005
  • #2
Holy crap that sucks ! I think I have seen your car crusing up Minehaha a bunch of times. Sorry to hear about the accident. at least everybody is ok, cars can be replaced.
 

WaterPog

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2001
2,201
0
0
Portland, OR
May 10, 2005
#3
  • May 10, 2005
  • #3
If you want I could probably work a trade for a '92 Camry automatic in great shape for your damaged 'stang.

PM me if you're interested (once you know your fate of course).

Eric
 

302fordracer

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
738
0
0
Vancouver, WA
May 10, 2005
#4
  • May 10, 2005
  • #4
yeah I live in the crystal creek apartments so minnehaha is right outside of the parking lot...yeah the car will be fixed probably with a cobra r hood it will cost probably around 2k to fix..but what sux is I will have this sweet ride and not be able to drive it for 23 months!
 

302fordracer

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
738
0
0
Vancouver, WA
May 10, 2005
#5
  • May 10, 2005
  • #5
sorry man but the stang is staying in the garage...I love this car and don't ever wanna get rid of it..but thanks a bunch for the offer..
 

WaterPog

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2001
2,201
0
0
Portland, OR
May 10, 2005
#6
  • May 10, 2005
  • #6
No problem, hope I didn't sound like too much of a vulture.

Good luck.
 

302fordracer

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
738
0
0
Vancouver, WA
May 10, 2005
#7
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7
no not at all..thanks man..I just really hope I can keep my license...it is all I will think about for the next 11 days...I hate how I can freaking die for my country but I can have a six pack in my car that will later be used at home when I am not going anywhere to relax after a very hard week of 12 hour shifts...UGGGH...oh well I hate alcohol now anyway...
 
G

GREYFOX4INCH

Member
May 8, 2005
190
0
16
western MA
May 10, 2005
#8
  • May 10, 2005
  • #8
I Hope You Had Collision Insurance. You Will Prob Make Out Well As Far As$ Goes,but As For You License Good Luck Man, I Lost Mine For 4 Months, 8 Surchargable Events In 5 Years If You Lose Your License You Will Save A Butt Load Of Money And When You Get It Back You Will Have The Joy Of Spending It All With Your Insurace Money On A New Stang :d

I Bought A 88 Monte Ss For $2000 Beat Its Ass Every Day For A Year And A Half. It Was Stolen And I Got A Little Over $4500 For The Car.
The Funny Part Is , The Day It Was Stolen I Was So Fed Up With That Slow Turd I Was Actually Yelling At It "your Gone, Your F**ing Gone And Im Buying A Mustang" Becareful What You Wish For, Or.... Just Wish For What You Want.
 

302fordracer

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
738
0
0
Vancouver, WA
May 10, 2005
#9
  • May 10, 2005
  • #9
does anyone know...do you lose you license for an MIP?? I mean if you can have up to 8 surcharges in 5 years then I still have a tiny bit of wiggle room but I just kinda figured with my record and the MIP that it was gone
 

jordanvraptor

Founding Member
Aug 3, 2002
1,766
0
36
Oregon City, OR
May 10, 2005
#10
  • May 10, 2005
  • #10
Know how you feel about the damaged Stang, I was lucky though, my insurance didn't even go up...
 

NayChan

New Member
Apr 28, 2005
231
0
0
Seabeck, WA
May 10, 2005
#11
  • May 10, 2005
  • #11
If you happened to save the horse off the front.. I'll take it. :3

*COLLECTOR*
 

Scooby5.0Doo

That's the fastest $400 car out there
Jan 9, 2003
833
0
0
beaverton
May 10, 2005
#12
  • May 10, 2005
  • #12
not sure about mip but if you were under the influence and they can have prob cause that you were its probly gone for being drunk and under age just in posession though i have no clue but i would think you could keep it.
 
T

tarch

My 8V > 4V > 2V
Founding Member
Aug 20, 2002
3,073
1
56
Redmond, WA
May 10, 2005
#13
  • May 10, 2005
  • #13
get a lawyer... SOON!
 

NayChan

New Member
Apr 28, 2005
231
0
0
Seabeck, WA
May 10, 2005
#14
  • May 10, 2005
  • #14
Here here.
 
G

gutlessTahoe

New Member
Apr 19, 2004
136
0
0
Port Angeles, WA
May 10, 2005
#15
  • May 10, 2005
  • #15
Cant loose you liscence for an MIP, I never did, unless you got an MIP and a DUI at the same time.
 

302fordracer

New Member
Mar 27, 2004
738
0
0
Vancouver, WA
May 10, 2005
#16
  • May 10, 2005
  • #16
ok well no I blew a 0.00 I hadn't drank in months...I almost never do drink...just the one time I planned on it (at home for the whole day as stated I never drink and drive) I get screwed..
 
G

GREYFOX4INCH

Member
May 8, 2005
190
0
16
western MA
May 11, 2005
#17
  • May 11, 2005
  • #17
Every State Has Diff Laws Reguarding Your License,you Should Be Able To See If Your State Revokes It Just For The Mip.maybee,maybe Not, And Actually In Mass Where I Live Its 5 Surchagable Events In 3 Years Or 7 In Five Years I Just Happened To Get 2 At Once And I Was Already At 6. My Freind In South Carolina Went Off The Road Cocked And Caught Like 5 Feet Of Air Over Some Guys Driveway,destroyed His Truck,he Was Arrested For Dwi, And Still Has A License. It Was Like 6 Months Ago And He Just Keeps Feeding His Lawyer Money,i Think Hes Like $4000 In The Hole But Still Driving For Now At Least.in Mass They Would Revoke It Without Question. Search The Web For Updated Local Diving Laws.you Might Be Ok. Or Go To Your Rmv And Speak To A Court Justice You Just Walk In And Wait To See Him.they Are The Ones Who Say Your License Stays Or Goes. (fyi, He Cant Take It If You Just Go To Ask Questions They Have To Send You A Letter To Revoke It,usually Months In Advance)
 

281pony

Active Member
Aug 31, 2003
2,681
2
46
Oly, WA
May 11, 2005
#18
  • May 11, 2005
  • #18
just my 2 cents without knowing anything about the laws really.

your under-aged, in a mustang, and had alcohol with a prior record. get ready to bend over.
 

281pony

Active Member
Aug 31, 2003
2,681
2
46
Oly, WA
May 11, 2005
#19
  • May 11, 2005
  • #19
another thing i had an experience with my cousin. it is a long story, but we ended up getting the cops called on us while driving.

the other drivers who caused us to retaliate called US basically. my cousin who was 23 at the time, had a 6pack in the backseat from walmart tied shut. with me in the passenger seat and being 16 they freaked out.

they tested us both even with them not even opened, and made my cousin prove he made the purchase. so i think with you being the only person they will screw you over strictly for that.

our story ended with the person who called the cops on us ended up having a warrant, and the passenger was the owner of the car with expired insurance and some other problems. they went away in cuff's for calling the cops on us. we drove off
 

dTas95GT

Member
Jan 6, 2004
762
0
16
Woodinville, WA
May 11, 2005
#20
  • May 11, 2005
  • #20
Stangs in the rain.... SUX!


but i'm sure we all know that.
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
149
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
343
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Engine Suggestions on an engine rebuild. Stock cam/GT40Ps or aftermarket on both for a fun weekend driver?
  • MadSquirrelTech
  • Apr 28, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 7, 2026
MadSquirrelTech
L
95 gt engine vibration
  • lenzgt
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
6
Views
306
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 26, 2026
lenzgt
L
G
Intro and FB questions
  • gflat65
  • Nov 16, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
252
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Nov 25, 2025
horse sence
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?