wtb stock k member for 03 cobra

• Sponsors (?)

Uncle Meat said:
So fill us in... what happened?

U.M.
i didnt get my recall notice . gas pedal got stuck at the wrong time.hit a raised manhole cover and hit a fire hydant. im depressed , i finally getting over whip lash. the ft end where the k member mountd is pushed back 1/2 to 1 inch and bowed in about the same . underneath the car where the hole cover hit , bent my floorboard up, mangled my subframe connectors also. i think it can be fixed , just need k memeber i know for sure, i got rt control arm needs rt ft fender, ft nose cap , didnt hurt the hood or rad , intercooler, both air bag went off to . i need them also . is 750 for both used a good price.? yes iam getting the recall plate also . what gets me is it never stuck in 3000 since i had it ? them bamm.:shrug:

BadMoFo said:
what he said. just go to classified section and post, shouldnt have a problem.
am banned from there.. people made fun of my grammer.more than 1. so i let them have it .i didnt know you needed to knoe grammer on a forum? its not like am getting graded? and what does grammer have to do about haven a mustang? its not like am e mailing the president.:D for a job.

no but it does make you look un-educated when you use slang. im sure the internet slang is fine and dandy on honda sites and myspace, but its frowned upon anywhere else. nobody repsonds to a post that starts wih "Ne1".

thomas91169 said:
no but it does make you look un-educated when you use slang. im sure the internet slang is fine and dandy on honda sites and myspace, but its frowned upon anywhere else. nobody repsonds to a post that starts wih "Ne1".
but why is that always on a forum ? most of the time iam typen fast and dont have time to check spelling .look i dont care if iam uneducated, iam 41 and been out of school for some time.i been working on cars sence i was 15 . yes i didnt grad high school , i finshed voc tec. auto mech's .i had to go to work to support my little girl.which is 23 now.i dont see what the big deal is , i can spell stuff like intake manifold, kenne bell, and muffler bearings:D i can build a bad ass motor yes i can read.its a 489 BBC with 8-71 blower.
100_147968FTBLOWER.jpg
100_1477BLOWERDRSIDE.jpg
100_0848489intportshotclup.jpg
100_0844489picofexhportsonmotor.jpg
100_0847489withbothheadson.jpg
100_0822489shblkdonewpan.jpg
100_0799myportedhead.jpg
100_073968fuelcellshot.jpg
100_0726489undershoteverythingin.jpg