WTF is wrong with people !

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen this one on a few other forums...and i'll say the same thing..i don't really think it's all that terrible. Honestly i've seen some Mustang body kits that look 100 times worse than that. The wheels are really gay, but i don't super hate the nose. Then again, i also have a closet love for Skyline R32's.

I've seen this one on a few other forums...and i'll say the same thing..i don't really think it's all that terrible. Honestly i've seen some Mustang body kits that look 100 times worse than that. The wheels are really gay, but i don't super hate the nose. Then again, i also have a closet love for Skyline R32's and young boys.

fixt. :D

The front was okay till I seen the tail. Gross. :notnice:

Oh wow, ok yeah the back is terrible looking. The air dam is a little overkill, but really the headlights aren't super far off from what they originally were anyway, or else i don't think a Mustang would've been the candidate for this mod.

Say what you will about rice...this car is BAF and i would be proud to drive one.

GS-CarbonR32-015.jpg

looks better than 90% of of saleens **** if you ask me

Interesting comment from someone with the name of "riceslayer".
So you slay rice, but you prefer the rice look over a saleen?

As far as the car goes, a 240sx costs less than most foxbody's and they make gtr body kits for the 240, so i see no reason to do this to a notch.