WTF is wrong with people !

• Sponsors (?)

If you want a Skyline, buy a Skyline even a four door one! Come on! I run across GTS Skylines fairly often in DFW for less then 8K too so this makes no sense unless it has an RB in it then I'd be a little conflicted lol

I whole heartedly agree that the Ebay car looks Hideous and needs a mercy crushing.
"God Rest its soul"

About the comment about this looking better than 90% of Saleens??

That must be your Ebay car. LOL

Interesting comment from someone with the name of "riceslayer".
So you slay rice, but you prefer the rice look over a saleen?

As far as the car goes, a 240sx costs less than most foxbody's and they make gtr body kits for the 240, so i see no reason to do this to a notch.

i was being sarcastic, obviously that notch has been ruined to the point of being beyond rice. but i can honestly say, i would rather buy that notch and dd it while i fix it back to its original niceness. than drive this every day.

mump_0807_04_z+1988_saleen_mustang+.jpg

I whole heartedly agree that the Ebay car looks Hideous and needs a mercy crushing.
"God Rest its soul"

About the comment about this looking better than 90% of Saleens??

That must be your Ebay car. LOL

your opinion is null b/c you say that car needs a mercy crushing. it should be bought by someone and brought back to life instead of crushed. look at the interior, its mint. you would crush that just because some moron put a plastic bodykit and some headlights on it? you could probably make that thing look factory stock for about 1500 bucks and then sell it for 6-7k

Attachments

• mump_0807_04_z+1988_saleen_mustang+.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 74
i was being sarcastic, obviously that notch has been ruined to the point of being beyond rice. but i can honestly say, i would rather buy that notch and dd it while i fix it back to its original niceness. than drive this every day.

Really dude? The notch above is like a peach on a window sill....just sweet.

Heck yeah! 1000 posts. roflmao

Attachments

68.1 KB · Views: 79

your opinion is null b/c you say that car needs a mercy crushing. it should be bought by someone and brought back to life instead of crushed. look at the interior, its mint. you would crush that just because some moron put a plastic bodykit and some headlights on it? you could probably make that thing look factory stock for about 1500 bucks and then sell it for 6-7k

Interesting, you do a google search and pick out that color scheme, which is not exactly on the top of too many's list, when you could of used this one.
A few bucks for graphics and a wheel change and it's a completely different car.
Still rather drive a gtr notch while you work your magic on it than this?
View attachment 173811
I don't see any pics of your car in your sig, but you must be some kind of mustang guru to spend $1500 on that disasterous gtr conversion and turn it into a 6-7000 dollar car.
Fixing the nose and tail alone is going to cost 2 grand.

Attachments

68.1 KB · Views: 73
  • lfaba61943c8b1ded347d91hn9.jpg
    lfaba61943c8b1ded347d91hn9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
Interesting, you do a google search and pick out that color scheme, which is not exactly on the top of too many's list, when you could of used this one.
A few bucks for graphics and a wheel change and it's a completely different car.
Still rather drive a gtr notch while you work your magic on it than this?
View attachment 173808

actually yes, that whale tail thing is hideous and the graphics are retarded no matter what color. the body lines of saleen's kits dont do it for me. i like the GTR kit more. guess thats just me. either way, i think it would be awesome for somebody to buy that notch and then destroy the body kit doing a wheelie down the track. imagine that thing making about 1000hp? i bet nobody would call you a ricer then, at least to your face.