wtf snow???

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah this is how my morning went. Got up got ready for work closed the front door then turned around and snow everywear. I was like hmmm how to get to work in a K car in the snow. After I got out of class last night it was snowing on my way home but it wasnt sticking at all then when I got home it wasnt even sticking. I was shocked the snow actually stuck first time for awhile.

Been snowing off and all all night, watching it from the window at work. Some is sticking, but it is a low traffic area so I presume it will stick here before it sticks on the main roads. I wonder how many weenies are gonna call in sick, and how many schools will be closed :bs: :rolleyes:

It was snowing at 3 am when I took the trash out, I figured it was a fluke so I went to bed and really didnt think much about it. Then at 7 am when I got up to take the kid to school there was over an inch.

All I have to say is people in the Valley turn into dumbasses and forget how to drive when it snows.

Left work last night around 2 am and it was snowing like a beatch. Going down the 26 it was thick on the roads but I just threw it in 4 wd and motored wright threw it. I even picked the lane with the heaviest snow. Im sure loving my truck what a blast. Definately not missing driving my cobra in this snow. You guys and gals be careful if you dont have a 4x4 and even if you do watch out because you may have good traction going forward but when its time to stop its the same as is if you had a 2wd. So becareful!!!!!!!:nice:

All we had up north was just a little slush...

But enough to have some pretty good drift practice/doughnuts :D

I burned off around an 1/8 tank just screwin' around after work at 5:30, but its still definitely good practice for when the snow actually does stick. I plan to be prepared for when the big snow (read=1") hits Skagit County and people head for their bomb shelters.