WTT: Jeep for SVO or Classic Stang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutal04

Sep 19, 2005
Illinois
I'm considering trades in the $8000 range for my 2000 Jeep Wrangler SE.

I'm looking for a clean, rust free, good running: Mustang SVO or '64 1/2 - 70 Mustang.

I'm not looking for any project cars!!! Any trade must run and drive (very well)...

Jeep Info:

2000 Jeep Wrangler SE, 2.5L, Automatic, 97,xxxmiles, Clean title in hand.

It's NEVER been off-roaded. I bought the Jeep from my company. It was used by our local Sales Manager as his company car. All his driving was in the downtown Chicago area. Due to this wonderful economy he was let go. At that time the company was looking to sell some of their vehicles. The company kept up on all the vehicle maintenance. When I purchased it the Jeep was stock. I started to "Jeep" it out with the idea that I was going to build an off-road vehicle..... Well.... I've never off-roaded before & came to the conclusion that I really don't want to.

It now has a Kirby Front Rock Bumper with winch plate, Pro-Comp Rock Rear Bumper, New Rough Country 2.5" lift kit, Brand New Pro-Comp 32x11.5x15 tires, New Cragar Soft 8 Wheels (15x8), New radiator, New Trans mount, New flush mount rear L.E.D.'s, New Rockford Power Speakers, 4 New Hella Black-Out Lights, New Rampage Soft Top with tinted windows, New Banks "Monster" Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust, Mirror Movers, Rocker Protection (Diamond Plate), Smitty Grab Handles & Alarm w/Remote Start.

I also have the factory 15" Jeep Grizzly wheels with 1 year old Firestone tires (75-80% tread). I also have the matching rim spare. (it has a good Goodyear Wrangler tire on it) Also comes with a New Kirby Steering Box Skid Plate that matches up with the front bumper.

The Jeep runs & drives without any issues. It has a dent in the hood that you can see in the pics. (someone at the shop dropped something on the right front lip of the hood) Clean/Rust free floor/tub, the Jeep just has small chipping & a little surface rust starting on some of the hinges. (Very cheap to pull off & re-spray or replace them) The paint has little scratches/scuffs here & there.. IT'S A JEEP!!

If your willing to trade.. you will need to pick up the jeep from my house. I have the 5 extra wheels/tires that go with the truck & I'm not going to try cramming them in the jeep & risk damaging something.

***THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE 32" TIRES ON THE JEEP***

If you do a lot of highway driving I suggest you re-gear to 4:56 gears or slap on the stock grizzly wheels/tires. Don't get me wrong.. This is a nice Jeep, it runs & drives without issues. It would be much more comfortable on long highway trips if it was re-geared or the grizzy's were used. The ONLY reason I'm looking to get rid of it is, I've lost interest in it & would like a new toy to play with..

View attachment 185351
View attachment 185352
View attachment 185353
View attachment 185354
View attachment 185355
View attachment 185356
View attachment 185357

I'm located in Minooka, IL (60447)

Thanks,
Bear
My Email: [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)