• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Zaino guys, question......

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1993SSP
  • Start date Start date Jan 31, 2008

1993SSP

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
1,194
0
37
Ky
Jan 31, 2008
#1
  • Jan 31, 2008
  • #1
How long do you wait between coats on the Z2 polish??? I only have the polish, didnt buy the accelerator for it.
 

strtrcr50

New Member
Jun 21, 2006
0
4
0
Previously from Dirty Jerzey exit 7a
Jan 31, 2008
#2
  • Jan 31, 2008
  • #2
Not sure. I have the accelerator. With that, by the time I get done applying it, I can start taking it off. Do you have spray wax to use inbetween coats?
 

1993SSP

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
1,194
0
37
Ky
Jan 31, 2008
#3
  • Jan 31, 2008
  • #3
No, I do not have the spray, I just ordered the Z-6 spray, Sal emailed me back and said to wait 24 hours between coats on the Z2, I'm gonna try to get three coats on this weekend, hopefully the Z6 will show up monday and I can get a layer of it on before the 4th and final coat. After just 1 coat of the Z5 my car looks amazing
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
Powdercoating aluminum wheels?
  • optionizerSS
  • Feb 6, 2026
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
2
Views
463
Mustang Sound & Shine All Feb 15, 2026
optionizerSS
O
G
In expensive ceramic coating
  • gray owl
  • Jul 12, 2026
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
7
Views
389
Mustang Sound & Shine All Aug 18, 2026
NotaVegetarian
N
B
Acceleration Vibration
  • Blown02svt
  • Dec 31, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
747
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 5, 2026
General karthief
K
Door post and rust repair
  • Kleinjj27
  • Aug 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
332
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 8, 2026
Kleinjj27
K
Engine Keeping O2 sensors lit with long tube headers
  • keel
  • Jul 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
216
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 21, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?