ZEX NITROUS KIT USERS

• Sponsors (?)

+1 for the autolite plugs.. luckily for me when i ordered my ZEX kit from brenspeed he threw in the plugs for free :nice:

Ok thanks for the feedback! One more question to confirm...You are running the 100hp shot?? The reason I ask is that one tech from zex said I need spark plugs 1 step colder and another tech from zex said I need 2 steps colder. Although I have had NO luck finding any 2 steps colder spark plugs. :bang:

Ok, below is a quote from the man himself. I must say that I have purchased a lot of parts for my Mustang and many of these aftermarket people just do not know anything. Usually, I am just happy if the Correct parts get to me within a month. The only smooth transaction I have had was with my custome tune from Doug at Bamachips. I have never delt with someone so customer oriented and I give him some huge props!:nice:

Hey Marshall,

There's not a plug that's two steps colder is why you cant find one. The Autolite HT0's are the only plug out other then the factory heat range. Get these and you'll be good to go.

Thanks Doug