BlackBuggy

Aug 6, 2011
Indiana
Car hit 100k miles yesterday.

Overall, the drivetrain has been wonderful. As far as I can tell, it is just as well as it was five years ago when I bought it new.

Getting the AC compressor fixed this week (after two years of not having AC for the summers). Also upgrading the exhaust. Removed the back seats- going to make this thing a true touring coupe again.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Sponsors (?)

Just getting started.......change the "break-in" oil and go for 500K!!;)
I have 265K on my '04 Marauder with the last 175K Supercharged.......blew the motor at 256K (bad gas we think?)......rebuilt with forged internals and going for 500K now!!
An engineer with FORD said they build most of their vehicles to survive 300K miles with normal use and normal maintenance!!
Your car has a lot of life left in it.......enjoy and be safe!!:nice:

Just getting started.......change the "break-in" oil and go for 500K!!;)
I have 265K on my '04 Marauder with the last 175K Supercharged.......blew the motor at 256K (bad gas we think?)......rebuilt with forged internals and going for 500K now!!
An engineer with FORD said they build most of their vehicles to survive 300K miles with normal use and normal maintenance!!
Your car has a lot of life left in it.......enjoy and be safe!!:nice:

I love Marauders, My friend has a mint 03 300A with a Trilogy. I sponsor a Marauder site even have custom rear control arms and Watts links for them.

Marauder control arms and Watts link