another hid

i'm thinking about doing this, i found a company selling an hid driving light kit and they also have the headlights in all the temps, i'm liking 8000 and 10000 the best, so my question is, has anybody done the driving lights?

00665-2.jpg

00068-4.jpg

Attachments

• 00665-2.jpg
    00665-2.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 00068-4.jpg
    00068-4.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 440
  • Sponsors (?)

Link? First thing after the product that I look at is the warranty that may come with the product. IF the company is willing to make it a year or more free replacement they will be mostly selling a quality product because it would be costly for them to send out replacements all the time on a shatty product.

my buddy on here actually did put 8000k HIDs in the headlights and 10,000 HIDs for the fog lights. i'll see if i can take a pic of his car tonight. It's insanely bright and looks good too, considering its a blue car.

i bought some random ebay brand HID's for a decent price and havent had any problems yet in about 8 months.

I wouldn't go higher than 4300k personally. I had a 6000k kit on my old maxima, and I didn't like it. After I did a projector retrofit using oem parts from another manufacturer, I went with Phillips 4300k D2R bulbs and I was very happy with the color.

BTW, has anyone here done a xenon projector retrofit on a new edge stang?

I wouldn't go higher than 4300k personally. I had a 6000k kit on my old maxima, and I didn't like it. After I did a projector retrofit using oem parts from another manufacturer, I went with Phillips 4300k D2R bulbs and I was very happy with the color.

BTW, has anyone here done a xenon projector retrofit on a new edge stang?

I wet with the 4300k kit as we'll.

san~man is doing a retrofit, and I got some info fromTaz (99/01 cobra) on corral.net.