Anyone running Tokico Blue struts/shocks?

SilverBullet00

Jul 5, 2004
Wichita, KS
How many of you guys run Tokico blue struts/shocks? Im looking for the best deal because I am broke! I wanted to hear from you guys that are running them - what do you think of them?

My plan is to install the shocks/struts with a set of MM LCAs...

• Sponsors (?)

Yea i am running them for about a year and 1/2 or so... Now i like them, but then again i dont..

They worked fine for a while, but then, just like EVERY mod I seem to do, I want/need more lol..

Should have just bought what i really wanted in the 1st place.. 04cobra:drool:

Well I do know that the Tockico D specs 10 way adj. are a really good shock/ strut.. my friend has them on his 98gt and I think he car rides Money!! (in comparison to mine that is)

But I think what ever you end up getting, get something that is adjustable. Becuase i would LOVE some "tuning" so to speak with my suspension. I.E days at the track, Freeway driving, and the Twisties lol.. Thats my .02:flag:

I need to find a good deal on some and pick them up...

I've had mine for about 2 years now and i love em. I've got a pretty smooth ride out of them with my sportlines.

Just like everybody else though, i wish i would have went with adjustables but these actually run real good on the twisties and they're pretty good for your everyday street ride too.

I remember I bought a set of Mach 1 Struts/shocks for my 2000 a couple years ago for 179 bucks! They are 288 now on ebay! It use to be the cheap way to get the tokico HPs...

I dont know what to do. Is it really worth it to splurge and go with the bilsteins???

they really are fairly good shock/struts. I can't tell the difference from the 2xprice illumina's on my friends stang - we're right on each other's asses on mountain drives

picture006dt1.jpg

Attachments

• picture006dt1.jpg
    picture006dt1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 109