Progress Thread Evolution of the 'Hudson Heap' plans (87 GT)

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe you guys can make a deal.... [In Private Message] :O_o:

Because we don't talk about sales and parting things out in the discussions forums. Official Members know this, of course. :coff:

Maybe you guys can make a deal.... [In Private Message] :O_o:

Because we don't talk about sales and parting things out in the discussions forums. Official Members know this, of course. :coff:
Maybe I wasn't clear... this is a parts car (maybe parts donor is a better phrase?) for the Heap, I'm not selling parts off it. I'm scavenging all the parts I need for the 87. Things like the steering column, taillights, hood, cowl plastic, hazzard light switch, driver side floorboard sheetmetal, etc. Anything else useful that I don't need right now (fenders, glass, wiring harnesses, ecu, etc) is going in totes or up in the rafters for when I inevitably do need them. The rest is going to the scrapyard (not sure the current price for a pound of rust :) ). If there is one thing I have learned in my decades of working on cars, it's that tossing parts can bite you in the butt later down the road, so if I have the space to keep it, I do.

As for the hatch, I'd gladly give it to the guy if it wasn't so rusted that the only things I think are holding it together are the window/windows rubber and the spolier. I can twist it a good 1-2 inches either way when it's up ;)

Huh... This dude went the other way with lots of [tiny] power adders. :D

1706322201818.png

I just want to go pick the kids up at school in this thing, one time. :O_o:

^^^This Dude^^^ Mad Max Interceptor? Hold my :cheers: