Babe of the Month, 5.0 Magazine

• Sponsors (?)

Let me upload them to photobucket, hold on. My friend and I were taking pictures together so I sent most of her in since she looks better than me, but I'll post one up of me too in a few minutes.

Before the comments start rolling, need I remind you guys to remain civil? Seraphitia102 has been a member of the SN family for over 2-years now, so treat her as you would your own sister. I realize some of you can't help but hump the legs of any and every female member we have here (and for the most part, we kind of all expect it), but don't go overboard with the comments. That also goes for the negative feedback from our usual male members whose internet standards eclipse those of even the hottest swimsuit models. ;) Consider this advanced warning!!!

And for the record, they all look magazine worthy although the first one (ironically the one with you in it) might get rejected since you've got a couple of other cars in the frame other than your own and the 2nd two are iffy because they show your house address in the background. Otherwise, they all look great. :nice:

and one whore shot of the car alone

DSC05138.jpg

Attachments

• DSC05138.jpg
    DSC05138.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 112
Before the comments start rolling, need I remind you guys to remain civil? Seraphitia102 has been a member of the SN family for over 2-years now, so treat her as you would your own sister. I realize some of you can't help but hump the legs of any and every female member we have here (and for the most part, we kind of all expect it), but don't go overboard with the comments. That also goes for the negative feedback from our usual male members whose internet standards eclipse those of even the hottest swimsuit models. ;) Consider this advanced warning!!!

And for the record, nice pics Seraphitia102, the last one is my favorite. :nice:

thanks :) if i lived in Canada, i'd hire you to install my supercharger when I can afford one.

i think the darker/more colorful backgrounds help make the white really stand out

nice pics and car :nice:

thanks :) i would love to have better backgrounds, but there's not too many calm areas in Southern California.

I didn't mean the text...that's a really good idea...I was thinking of the random stuff the background...

(your car looks great BTW)

I can't control the random stuff lol. We're not photographers, just a couple of people having fun... while we're young.

lol i didn't think you were trying to pick on me d:

perhaps maybe i'll take a photoshoot seriously in the near-future. i just need to get some more of my girlfriends together and stuff em in the 2 front seats and take more pictures.