Babe of the Month, 5.0 Magazine

sorry...not to derail Seraphitia102's thread, but you are very wrong. Ferrari, starting in 96, switched to V-10's because their V-12's were down on power and heavier compared to the competitors V-10's...

AND heck, anyone that even casually follows F1 knows that Ferrari, along with all F1 teams were required by the F1 to use V-10 in 2006...so the contention that ANY F1 team didn't use V-10's is silly and WRONG

WRONG, in 2006 Ferrari used a V8 as did all the other F1 teams. Although you are right about using V10 in a brief sting since the mid 90's, but they were only 3.0L not 4.0 like you posted. Technicallitys asside.

"The new Ferrari V8 was developed in record time. Sweeping technical rule changes announced by the FIA last spring spelled the end of the V-10 era. While still allowed with rev-limits, the 3.0-litre V-10 gives way in 2006 to a new crop of V8 engines limited to 2.4 liters in displacement.

Ferrari’s president, Luca di Montezemolo, then spoke about the technical changes: "We are living in times of significant change from a technological point of view. We had been fans of the V12 for many years and then, in the mid-1990s, were forced to switch to V10 engines with which we had great success. Now we are back to the V8s that we last used in 1964 when we won with Surtees. It is a big challenge in terms of power and reliability. It drives us all on to do our best along with our partners and technical suppliers." "

http://www.ferrari-forsale.com/248F1Launch

Now back to your regularly scheduled posting.

• Sponsors (?)

sorry...I was going from memory it would have been '05 not '06 ( I kinda blocked out this season, with all the non-race nonsense going on)...anyway that still doesn't statement that they used a V-10 does it? :rolleyes:

AND I never said they were 4.0 liters I said they weren't 4.0 liter engines, and 4 liter engines hadn't been used since the 50's (or maybe the first couple years of the 60's) :rolleyes: you might wana work on reading comprehension before you worry about other folks technicalities ;)

anyway...that's enough bickering in this thread...we need more talk about topless Asian girls and their cars...well something like that...I wasn't paying attention to the technicalities :rlaugh:

i'd rather take your mongoose kit ;) are there any asian people in kansas by the way? I remember I was in Iowa, no asians whatsoever d:

The're actually are a large number of Asians here. Wichita is the air capital of the world, so there are a lot of mechanics, engineers, chemists, ETC that are Asian. In fact, just down the street from me is Vietnamese neighborhood.

Just call Tim and order a mongoose kit yourself :D Come to Wichita, and I will install it :nice:

The're actually are a large number of Asians here. Wichita is the air capital of the world, so there are a lot of mechanics, engineers, chemists, ETC that are Asian. In fact, just down the street from me is Vietnamese neighborhood.

Just call Tim and order a mongoose kit yourself :D Come to Wichita, and I will install it :nice:

you know how to install superchargers? shweet!