Babe of the Month, 5.0 Magazine

• Sponsors (?)

So is my girl. No complaints here. Besides it's butts that they don't have, not boobs! ;)

I was told it was because I am a white boy in the Army is why I date so many asain women! lol....

asian women love you white men long long time ;)

Photoshop is awesome. good luck in the contest. I like the car.

thanks! i hope it gets published!

well a Ferrari F1 V-10 would be alright...those are only 2.5l

and heck one of my all time favorite cars (that I've owned) was a 1.8l Alfa Romeo...some fun things come in small packages...

errr...not that size is an issue with me personally or anything... :eek: :stick:

oh sorry...meant V-8's...

and FYI the Ferrari V-10's were 3.0l, they switched to V-10's when the V-12's started to become less competitive, and then the rules changed in '04 ('05?) to require 3.0 V-10's then switched to 2.5l V-8's in '06...and F1 hasn't used 4liter engines since the 50's ;)

sometimes it's hard to keep track of Max and Bernie's "cost saving measure" of the week

I think your referring to Ferrari F1 motors but they were NEVER 2.5 V10...they were 4.0 liter V10s

You are right, they were never a 2.5 V10, Ferrari never used a V10 in F1 ever. V12s and v6's ranging from 1.5L for the V6s to 3.0L for the V12's generaly. There are some variations to that though. In fact Ferrari has never made a V10 ever in a road car or a F1 car.. Although there is a rumon for one for 2009 or so.

oh yeah, Seraphitia102, good luck on your pictures. Its a wonderful chang from the skanks that are usually put in the rags.

I think your pictures look great...only thing I would change is the locations they were taken at. I have thought about doing the whole 5.0 mag thing...but I don't think I am willing to show the skin they wanna see, and don't want to portray myself as a hussy just to show off my mustang. I hope you get in...to prove you don't have to be :taco:ty to get in their magazines.

You are right, they were never a 2.5 V10, Ferrari never used a V10 in F1 ever. V12s and v6's ranging from 1.5L for the V6s to 3.0L for the V12's generaly. There are some variations to that though. In fact Ferrari has never made a V10 ever in a road car or a F1 car.. Although there is a rumon for one for 2009 or so.

oh yeah, Seraphitia102, good luck on your pictures. Its a wonderful chang from the skanks that are usually put in the rags.

thanks! skanks? LOL. I see what you mean. I think Modified Mustangs magazine does a great job of having tasteful women in their "after hours" section.

I think your pictures look great...only thing I would change is the locations they were taken at. I have thought about doing the whole 5.0 mag thing...but I don't think I am willing to show the skin they wanna see, and don't want to portray myself as a hussy just to show off my mustang. I hope you get in...to prove you don't have to be :taco:ty to get in their magazines.

yes I know location isn't that great, though it wasn't intentionally planned to be a BOTM submission. it was more that we wanted to make a 20X30 poster of us with a hot car. :)

sorry...not to derail Seraphitia102's thread, but you are very wrong. Ferrari, starting in 96, switched to V-10's because their V-12's were down on power and heavier compared to the competitors V-10's...

AND heck, anyone that even casually follows F1 knows that Ferrari, along with all F1 teams were required by the F1 to use V-10 in 2006...so the contention that ANY F1 team didn't use V-10's is silly and WRONG

Nice pics Seraph! The stang and you girls look great, I would vote for ya!
Good luck

:nice:

hear that 5.0 magazine!????

sorry...not to derail Seraphitia102's thread, but you are very wrong. Ferrari, starting in 96, switched to V-10's because their V-12's were down on power and heavier compared to the competitors V-10's...

AND heck, anyone that even casually follows F1 knows that Ferrari, along with all F1 teams were required by the F1 to use V-10 in 2006...so the contention that ANY F1 team didn't use V-10's is silly and WRONG

I like Ferrari's. I wonder if I'll ever make the income needed to get one.

good luck with the pics and magazine.... and who doesnt love a beautiful asian woman?

+1

"I'll Go Topless....If You do the Same"

.....Classic

in reference to the convertible top :rolleyes: :rlaugh:

I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I cant get any girls to pose on my car :(
Seraphitia, if you don't make it in you should come down to Kansas and pose on my car; I will show you my supercharger.... Ill even take you for a drive in it :)

I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I cant get any girls to pose on my car :(
Seraphitia, if you don't make it in you should come down to Kansas and pose on my car; I will show you my supercharger.... Ill even take you for a drive in it :)

i'd rather take your mongoose kit ;) are there any asian people in kansas by the way? I remember I was in Iowa, no asians whatsoever d: