Best heads and cam?

I just got sick with my car after a poor run at the track and I have decided it is time for some serious power boost. I want to have a stong motor before i'll consider a power adder. What are some recommendations on the best way to go. I want my car to be running consistent 12's and I would like to be able to still use the same intake.

• Sponsors (?)

You'd have to have a pretty decent combo to run consistant 12's, and that's with some sticky rubber and a good '60. As asked above, what intake do you currently have and then we can go a little further on.

32v heads are a really cool idea, but that is a ridiculous amout of money. So in my research i have found that without a power adder,a really radical cam, or more cubic inches it is going to be really hard for me to get in the 12's consistently with just a simple cam and heads swap. Does this seem accurate to everyone out there?

95 GT, EDL intake, 70mm TB, 24# INJ, MAC cold air, MAC prochamber, MAC mufflers, Bilstein BTS suspension, Steeda alum. upper and lower control arms

bapgar5866 said:
32v heads are a really cool idea, but that is a ridiculous amout of money. So in my research i have found that without a power adder,a really radical cam, or more cubic inches it is going to be really hard for me to get in the 12's consistently with just a simple cam and heads swap. Does this seem accurate to everyone out there?

95 GT, EDL intake, 70mm TB, 24# INJ, MAC cold air, MAC prochamber, MAC mufflers, Bilstein BTS suspension, Steeda alum. upper and lower control arms

I just noticed your post count ... Welcome to 94-95 :SNSign:

I also just noticed you added a sig :banana: Very Good :nice:

You be askin a teckie Q ... BUT ... this be a talkie place

Just a suggestion if you will .................

Look over where tech is spoken and you will find threads like this one

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=651488

It seems to apply to what you seek.

Hope it helps :)

Grady