boosted future??

well right now ive only had the car for a month+ but ive put a lot of mods on. i have alil ove $1500 in change in my account to spend still but i plan on usin that to cover my insurance for the next 6 months, i figure i should have about 4500-5000 to spend on the car by august so what should i do?? i want to buy heads and cam, but im thinkin maybe i should just buy a turbo kit and run it on the stock motor as it is now for a while at low boost until i can afford to run higher psi, whats your advice for me? and what are the best kits so far? if anyone has tried any- thanx

• Sponsors (?)

Another vote for building the motor. I wouldn't be a in a huge hurry to do something, instead take your time and do all the supporting harware first (Ex: h/c/i to support a good turbo), you'll be glad you did.

btracer02 said:
haha i think you just wanna sell your blower to me.... but im not sure which i should do yet i would love to get a turbo kit right now and run low psi and work out the bugs, then get heads and cam and up the psi

Yes I do want to sell the blower,but I was being serious when I said get blown first. I ran my S-trim on the stock block, and if I had waited until I got the motor built that I wanted then I would have missed out on alot of fun.

Anyway there is a guy down where I live who has a mid ten second turbo car on the stock motor, so don't be scared.

i agree and disagree in the same timw with U_BN_BIT. i bought a nitrous system the second day after i bought my mustang. i admit it it was so fun. but i'm having double the fun with the nitrous now after i build the engine. i would recomend that u start with set of heads, intake and camshaft. and then blow it up and get everybody jellous