Detroit Area Mustang guys

• Sponsors (?)

Venom88 its currently on a engine stang waiting for his pal called clutch. I'm currently tearing down the stock motor getting ready for the install as we type. It should be ready with a tune and dyno sheet by oct at the latest. So i'll post my sheet and maybe we'll meet up one day.

Mossberg said:
Sounds like you got into a pretty $hitty situation at the Post! :lol:
Beer and bar food is colon cleanser you know!

Yep, that was me in the Tigers hat definitely. I bet Dale wants to kick you in the nuts with his clutch foot for making him drive Saturday and not getting to fully enjoy the boobage! :rlaugh:

Actually, I think I got the $hit's from the Ravioli that I ate for lunch at Como's on Friday.:eek: Dale and I ate at the Post for dinner on Saturday. Good food, and good drinks. (I only had 2 BTW)

On Saturday while Dale was driving, I was navigating and scoping out the broads. :nice: Yes I let him know where to look. His foot was hurting him so bad, he couldn't have kicked me if he tried. :rlaugh:

Next year I'm going to make up a sign on some poster board that reads "BURNOUTS FOR BOOBS" :D Everyone want's you to light 'em up, for nothing. I didn't see any naked JUGS this year. :nonono: :notnice: Oh well. :shrug:

Yep, I agree 100%.

BOOBAGE FOR BURNOUTS DAMMIT!!! Or better yet Blow Jobs for burnouts! (of course you would have to put a disclaimer "offer applies to women only")

I saw countless guys get owned by the police for doing burnouts. That ticket would feel a lot better if you at least got to see boobs instead of the drunk losers screaming "light 'em up".

Put me down for one of those signs!

Jo_885o said:
Venom88 its currently on a engine stang waiting for his pal called clutch. I'm currently tearing down the stock motor getting ready for the install as we type. It should be ready with a tune and dyno sheet by oct at the latest. So i'll post my sheet and maybe we'll meet up one day.

Thanks man ill be looking forward to it. :nice:

Any of you guys know if there is still cruzing going on out on Gratiot this time of the year? It's been a while (like 13 years) since I cruised out there. I get off work at 10:30-11 and I was thinking of heading out there tonight since the wife and kid aren't going to be around tonight or tomorrow. Anyone?!

Well I talked to Dale on my Nextel this evening and he said it should be still pretty crazy out there, so I'll take a shot out there in a few. He said something about a pizza place just N of 696. :shrug: I just hope it doesn't rain like it did last weekend. :bang: C-ya

Hey, if any of you are from or near Roseville, could you check out this car for me? I'm not looking to buy it, I want to know if it has different valvestems on the 2 front runners. I rarely see mustangs with satin auto drags, and I'm wondering if they're my rims. I know that sounds strange, but it'd help me out a lot. The front tires should be the standard roadmaster strada tires that you'd get from McCormack or where ever you go that sells front runner tires for pretty cheap. They might be dumb enough to have the badly worn quicktimes on the back, too. The rear lugs nuts would be open ended, not closed like the front ones. Once again, I know it sounds dumb, but I'm looking for any leads. Thanks!

5.0guy said:
Hey, if any of you are from or near Roseville, could you check out this car for me? I'm not looking to buy it, I want to know if it has different valvestems on the 2 front runners. I rarely see mustangs with satin auto drags, and I'm wondering if they're my rims. I know that sounds strange, but it'd help me out a lot. The front tires should be the standard roadmaster strada tires that you'd get from McCormack or where ever you go that sells front runner tires for pretty cheap. They might be dumb enough to have the badly worn quicktimes on the back, too. The rear lugs nuts would be open ended, not closed like the front ones. Once again, I know it sounds dumb, but I'm looking for any leads. Thanks!

*bump*
hope somebody can help you out. :shrug:

Hey 5.0guy. Sorry, but I havn't had a chance to take a look at that car yet. I had some baby sitter issues the past few days. I'll take a run out there after I get out of work tonight at 10:30 and do a little cruzin on Gratiot while I'm out there. Do you know exactly where that car lot is located at? If you can let me know. Better yet call me on my cell phone and tell me. I'll pm my cell # to you right now.

So... is anyone planning on going to Milan this Friday?? I want to go IF... it doesn't rain, my upper intake will seal with only 3 bolts and lots of sealant, I can get my driveshaft safety loop on, I can get one of my slicks to bead, and... I don't blow another oil pump before then. :)