Detroit Area Mustang guys

VIN Info

Hey my stang bro's.....i am looking for more info on my 2004 40th anniv. Does anyone know where i can find out things like what # this was out of the 5700 built and when it was built. It would also be nice to know how many were 5speeds vs. autos , how many were GT's vs. V6's , how many were coupes vs. verts. Any help would be appreciated greatly. Ford must have this info in some database but i cannot seem to find someone who knows anything about it. :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone need or know someone who needs a winter beater or just another everyday driver? My sister is trying to sell her car, its a 92 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra with just about 100,000 on the clock. It was my grandmas car for most of its life and my sis got it for the past year when my grandma got a new car.

Spread the word, im accepting any and ALL offers. We just want to sell it to get some driveway room.

THANKS

pl/pd, I get nothing for it. Hell, if the car were found and the body was in decent shape, I'd build it up again but this time I'd have full coverage plus I'd have the mods and everything insured. Being 19 and losing over 4k is pretty rough, I definitely can't afford for that to happen again. I wish I could kick one of my parents' cars outta the garage, I'd probably have a project already.

nmcgrawj said:
Anyone need or know someone who needs a winter beater or just another everyday driver? My sister is trying to sell her car, its a 92 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra with just about 100,000 on the clock. It was my grandmas car for most of its life and my sis got it for the past year when my grandma got a new car.

Spread the word, im accepting any and ALL offers. We just want to sell it to get some driveway room.

THANKS

How much you looking to get? I need a winter car, but I really havn't looked much at older cars. I'm kind of holding out til the end of Oct. to see if Ford offers any great rates on 04 4x4's with $0 down. Let me know how much you want for it. :nice:

GT JAY said:
How much you looking to get? I need a winter car, but I really havn't looked much at older cars. I'm kind of holding out til the end of Oct. to see if Ford offers any great rates on 04 4x4's with $0 down. Let me know how much you want for it. :nice:

Man it doesn't really matter. Just some change my sis and i could use in college. I would ofcourse use it for my h/c/i.....im thinking about a ported lower with performer upper like yours. Anyway.....

Kelly blue book says for fair condition, $1,555. So with the repairs needed(a/c compressor is going out, making a light noise and air isn't as cold BUT the heat works great for the winter and the turn signal knob broke but im pretty sure i remember that being like $40 bucks or so. My sis just never got it done. Anyway, how does $1,000 sound?

Let me know, we need to sell so we can work something out.

Email me: [email protected]

Later
Nate

nmcgrawj said:
Man it doesn't really matter. Just some change my sis and i could use in college. I would ofcourse use it for my h/c/i.....im thinking about a ported lower with performer upper like yours. Anyway.....

Kelly blue book says for fair condition, $1,555. So with the repairs needed(a/c compressor is going out, making a light noise and air isn't as cold BUT the heat works great for the winter and the turn signal knob broke but im pretty sure i remember that being like $40 bucks or so. My sis just never got it done. Anyway, how does $1,000 sound?

Let me know, we need to sell so we can work something out.

Email me: [email protected]

Later
Nate

I'd like to come take a look at it. I'm not to concerned about the A/C, as long a the heat works that's fine. I'm still trying to convince my wife into letting me get a lease but she's Bit@hing about how we don't need a 3rd car payment. Go figure :shrug: :D Szott Ford in Waterford had a deal last week for a 2004 F-150 4x4 Super Cab for $88 as month with $1,500 down. That's peanuts for a truck like that. Her main thing though was the insurance. I tried to explain to her that the Mustang will just have theft and fire coverage over the winter but shes still bit@hin' :fuss:

P.M me a phone # so we can make arrangements sometime next weekend. I'll be down at Milan next Saturday for the all Chrysler event. I've got a bunch of parts and other stuff to sell. I can take a ride by then if it's still available. Let me know.

GT JAY said:
I'd like to come take a look at it. I'm not to concerned about the A/C, as long a the heat works that's fine. I'm still trying to convince my wife into letting me get a lease but she's Bit@hing about how we don't need a 3rd car payment. Go figure :shrug: :D Szott Ford in Waterford had a deal last week for a 2004 F-150 4x4 Super Cab for $88 as month with $1,500 down. That's peanuts for a truck like that. Her main thing though was the insurance. I tried to explain to her that the Mustang will just have theft and fire coverage over the winter but shes still bit@hin' :fuss:

P.M me a phone # so we can make arrangements sometime next weekend. I'll be down at Milan next Saturday for the all Chrysler event. I've got a bunch of parts and other stuff to sell. I can take a ride by then if it's still available. Let me know.

Yea that is a good deal on the truck. Let me know, my cell phone number is (248)789-9555. Give me a call so we can work something out....

-Nate

nmcgrawj said:
Yea that is a good deal on the truck. Let me know, my cell phone number is (248)789-9555. Give me a call so we can work something out....

-Nate

Allright sounds good. I'll get in touch with you sometime this weekend. I'm working this weekend but not next . I'll definately be going to Milan next weekend for sure.

FiveLtrRiceEatr said:
Hey my name's matt and I'm in the local area

Almost had my stang dynoed at the Livernois Motorsports, but I went somewhere else instead.

Is there ever gonna be a detroit stang meet cause lemme know if there is

Where did you go?

To answer your question about a Stang Meet> There is Mustang Alley in Ferndale every year at WoodWard during the cruise.This year there were 450+ cars there. :nice: Next year will be bigger!

FiveLtrRiceEatr said:
I went to AP Engineering

Never heard of AP :shrug:

Are they over by Total Performance on Grosebeck Hwy.?

When you said you didn't go to Livernois I figured you either went to Alternative(Lidio) or Pauls in Jackson. Those are the 2 places I would go to. I know people who have gone to both of them and were very satisfied.

I also know people who have gone to Livernois and I've heard mixed opinions about them. :nonono:

How do you feel about AP just out of curiousity.

GT JAY said:
Never heard of AP :shrug:

Are they over by Total Performance on Grosebeck Hwy.?

When you said you didn't go to Livernois I figured you either went to Alternative(Lidio) or Pauls in Jackson. Those are the 2 places I would go to. I know people who have gone to both of them and were very satisfied.

I also know people who have gone to Livernois and I've heard mixed opinions about them. :nonono:

How do you feel about AP just out of curiousity.

A P's Address is
44297 Macomb Industrial Drive
Clinton Township, Michigan 48036

Ya I would recomend them, $50 for 3 pulls. My dad's friend got his 9 second Maulibu dynoed there. They do alot of LS1 type things but they still deal with mustangs and fords.

And about Livernois I've also heard mixed opinions, Idk I try to stay with what my friend's recommend.