Incon build pics...

turbo332

Nov 17, 2010
Some pics of a engine build i'm finishing up on. Competition 332ci in a R302 block. With GT40x Heads. Twin GT2876r's. Hoping for 800hp.. More questions, ask me. Just looking for comments and advise toward finishing. And I'm still not sure how to go about feeding it fuel..

Attachments

• InconEngine-3-1.jpg
    InconEngine-3-1.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 153
  • InconEngine-7.jpg
    InconEngine-7.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks.. I figure I'd run a boost controller and keep it at a minimum regularly though. Guess if that would bring it down to the mid 500hp range. I figured the turbos being mounted on the manifolds would be more reliable. Don't know, i haven't heard.. Does look factory. It was a kit in the 90's though. Manufacturer went out of business.

Attachments

• incon1.jpg
    incon1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 129
  • incon2.jpg
    incon2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 140
Are you aware of the fact that you'll need to notch your framerail with that kit? There should be a ton of information online describing the process. The kit should come with the "frame notch plate" you need to notch and box it in as well, if it's complete or if it was never used. Regardless, nice build and that is going to be a killer setup. Post pics of the car it's going into if you get a chance.