Build Thread My 1986 T-top Build - Lasting Memories

• Sponsors (?)

Can you just sit in her for a bit. Put Doby in the corner for a little see if things turn around?

I don't think I could give it away to someone else who has no skin in the game. Just my .02

Fck guys, it's alright. Really. My life has been on such a stress level for the last year that I should have turned into a big green hulking guy (I was in Germany when the radioactive Chernobyl cloud blew over:eek:).

It's a relief.

Look at all I learned on this trip!

You guys are the best, btw. You've been so helpful and kind (mostly!).

To really finish off this thread properly I need to include one more photo to be consistent.
image.jpg

Upside down, fckin' figures.....

Reactions: 3 users
Can you just sit in her for a bit. Put Doby in the corner for a little see if things turn around?

I don't think I could give it away to someone else who has no skin in the game. Just my .02
I've been sitting on it for quite some time. If I wasn't 55 and I had more time, I would.

My little blue car will get full attention now.

Fck guys, it's alright. Really. My life has been on such a stress level for the last year that I should have turned into a big green hulking guy (I was in Germany when the radioactive Chernobyl cloud blew over:eek:).

It's a relief.

Look at all I learned on this trip!

You guys are the best, btw. You've been so helpful and kind (mostly!).

To really finish off this thread properly I need to include one more photo to be consistent.
image.jpg

Upside down, fckin' figures.....

Good job Dave. :O_o:

Reactions: 1 user
There's plenty of work to be done here in Cheyenne. We just had another massive hail storm, and there's still plenty from the last hail storm last year. The fly by night body shops are everywhere.

That is a real downer, Dave. I understand though bit it still sucks.

I know a producer...maybe you can get a show traveling around and fixing and painting folks cars. There are a lot of cars in the world that need help. Just sent Doby to me and I can be in season 2 episode 3.

That is a real downer, Dave. I understand though bit it still sucks.

I know a producer...maybe you can get a show traveling around and fixing and painting folks cars. There are a lot of cars in the world that need help. Just sent Doby to me and I can be in season 2 episode 3.

...and drink from micro breweries across the US.

I think we have something here. :chin

As soon as they start salting the show, I'm changing the channel. :fuss:

"In this episode, Dave comes across a man who has and original Bentley salvaged from the hull of the Titanic; at Walmart."

:rolleyes:

There's plenty of work to be done here in Cheyenne. We just had another massive hail storm, and there's still plenty from the last hail storm last year. The fly by night body shops are everywhere.
It's been probably six or seven years since we had a big hail storm.

Maybe things aren't dropping off as bad as they had been for the past year, I'm just awful paranoid right now.

I went on a record sixteen years straight that I earned within $4k of each other. This last year I'm down $30k from those years. It's killing me a bit.

You gotta come up North where nobody can drive worth a :poo:, you should see the carnage when it snows !!! :zombie:
I used to live in Iowa City, just down the road from where Nick lives. The problem with the north is, first, sht it's cold in the winter. Second, you get a lot of rot on the vehicles. That's such a pita when you just want to blend the color to the adjoining panel.