My Last Post...for Now...

robbz28

Sep 23, 2009
Epps, LA
Well guys its been real and its been fun...but a man made me an offer i couldnt refuse on my mustang today. I bid it farewell this week. I want to thank all of you for your help and maybe i will find myseld in another mustang soon...but who knows...im actually on the hunt for my fathers original 66 chevelle. Maybe ill get lucky.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah..well i offer any help that is.asked just email me. I really may find myself in a 69-70 mach 1 if i play my cards right...had a lot of fun...made a Chevy guy smile behind tje wheel of a ford...

give these a try ,good luck man
cards.jpg

robbz28,
I followed your ebay listing and was impressed by the level of the last bid. Way more than I would expect for a mildly modified, even though NICELY DONE, Coupe! I hope the actual sale price brought you enough to float your boat! Congrats and Good Luck!
Gene

Thanks Gene, I appreciate your help in getting the car done! I was more than pleased with the price I got...It almost hit the reserve, but I put that reserve in there so high because I wasnt 100% I wanted to sell the car...but it got 300 bucks from the reserve...and had it actually sold, I would have owed ebay 200 more bucks anyway, so I was 100 from my goal and that's just fine. After all totaled I had about 12 in the car not counting my labor...but its a labor of love, so the proceeds will be well used towards a new project.