Nice Mas Air Sensor??????

Hardinkyle5.0

Jan 8, 2015
So i insalled the on3 turbo kit on my 89 5.0 I went with 44lbs injectors a 340 pump and now all I have left is my mass air sensor what kind and size do you guys think what's nice?? Has a gt40 intake 70mm throttle body and a b303 cam also

• Sponsors (?)

Pro m,PMAS,etc in a 80-90mm configuration calibrated to the 44# inj. Stay away from a c&l meter. You should rethink your cam and intake. They'll work but going to have a very short powerband. Check out Lunati hyd roller cam part#20350614. Cam spec 226/[email protected] w/.525/.525 lift. Be perfect with the turbo and a better intake like a Holley systemax or edelbrock RPMII
Edit: you will have to check ptv clearance

Reactions: 1 user
Pro m,PMAS,etc in a 80-90mm configuration calibrated to the 44# inj. Stay away from a c&l meter. You should rethink your cam and intake. They'll work but going to have a very short powerband. Check out Lunati hyd roller cam part#20350614. Cam spec 226/[email protected] w/.525/.525 lift. Be perfect with the turbo and a better intake like a Holley systemax or edelbrock RPMII
Edit: you will have to check ptv clearance

I'm going to ask how big the turbo discharge outlet and piping is. It's not really necessary to go oversize when the power adder is upstream of the meter.

How is the meter arranged on these kits anyway?