OMG! IDOIT.

• Sponsors (?)

That one has been featured for a while. He list the ARP as a mod, which it's just a fastener. "hi guys, this is the video footage you all have been waiting for". What a dork. I'll say not bad for a S2000, actually sounded decent, but come on, this kid's a tool. Look at the replies "that is so fast" whatever.

"Yeah mods are a ping pang intake,a ching chong sway bar, a ding dang clang chang shifter, mohiki chiki pistons and a bunch of other stuff that I don't know how to pronounce." :rolleyes:

TheBocSez said:
I think he blinked 1 time in the whole interview. Kinda creepy with him just staring at you the whole time.
That's what I was thinking. I wanted to look away in despair but couldn't do it! I was laughing at how serious he was. I watched it hoping to see a fast car and a shot of it going 11's in the 1/4. Then at the end I realized I just wasted 2:42 seconds of my wrenching time.

Oh well, I'll just blame it on Frankenstang! That damn bicycle burnout video!:bang:

88 Fox GT said:
"Yeah mods are a ping pang intake,a ching chong sway bar, a ding dang clang chang shifter, mohiki chiki pistons and a bunch of other stuff that I don't know how to pronounce." :rolleyes:

OMG LOL!! I was going to say the same thing. That thing looks like it's got engine mods but he lists off a bunch of bars and wheels. BFD.

Yeah, try watching it without blinking before he does...

It was cute how it squeeled the tires. Like a little ballerina spinning in the moonlight.

Anyone notice his forien accent? Notice how he put the HKS sticker on his craftsman box. How he is so serious. Look on the comments page. These ricers are so concerned about the presence of an air filter.