personalized plate I saw today

• Sponsors (?)

<------- is a plate that I saw a few years ago. A old guy driving a badass Corvette had DTNODYA on his plate. My brother and I were stumped trying to figure out WTF it meant. The guy that owns it walked out of the store and we asked him "what does your liscence plate mean"? He says "don't know do ya?" We say "no, that's why we asked .. so what does it mean?" He repeated it and we felt like dumb as ***es. I thought it was originial and creative so I use it as my user name and it comes in handy when being sarcastic/not, because people don't know do they? :D

DTNODYA said:
<------- is a plate that I saw a few years ago. A old guy driving a badass Corvette had DTNODYA on his plate. My brother and I were stumped trying to figure out WTF it meant. The guy that owns it walked out of the store and we asked him "what does your liscence plate mean"? He says "don't know do ya?" We say "no, that's why we asked .. so what does it mean?" He repeated it and we felt like dumb as ***es. I thought it was originial and creative so I use it as my user name and it comes in handy when being sarcastic/not, because people don't know do they? :D

Dude im not gonna lie, every time I see your screen name in a post I try to figure out wtf it means. Now I know...:rlaugh: