Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

I'm currently using a 275 40 17 Mickey T DR and it sits taller and more narrow than the 275 40 17 Sumitumo HTR III that I had on there. The street tire was a tight fit with maybe a 1/8th of clearance on the fender I got plenty of room with the dr on there. I will be moving on to a Nitto Dr in the near future, I'll let you know how it works.
*this is with a 10.5 rear wheel*

• Sponsors (?)

I'm currently using a 275 40 17 Mickey T DR and it sits taller and more narrow than the 275 40 17 Sumitumo HTR III that I had on there. The street tire was a tight fit with maybe a 1/8th of clearance on the fender I got plenty of room with the dr on there. I will be moving on to a Nitto Dr in the near future, I'll let you know how it works.
*this is with a 10.5 rear wheel*
I can only run a dr so that works for me . Street tire just doesn't work with a blower car as you know . Just don't no if I should stick with 9s or try the 10.5s .

Reactions: 1 user
I can only run a dr so that works for me . Street tire just doesn't work with a blower car as you know . Just don't no if I should stick with 9s or try the 10.5s .

@awilli93coupe might have some thought on these mini tubs you speak of......

image.jpeg
^^^^^-his car:)-^^^^^

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks guys! I don't keep the wipers in the car at all times. If it even looks like it may rain I don't bother driving it. I did stash them in the car once, going to a car show 2 hours away and there were sketchy clouds. Generally don't risk it though because I hate washing black haha

Reactions: 1 users
I've had my car nearly a year now and haven't washed it once. I only use micro fiber towels to dust it. Best way to go.

Yeah I think the last time I washed my car was a couple of years ago. I use a California duster and quick detail with micro fibers then polish it with an orbital every 3-4 months to keep swirls out of it.