Results to the "Some Idiot keeps...."Thread. I Kicked Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilgore Trout said:
I do not support banning any more than I support feeding trolls.

Banning is almost never necessary on a board that has an ignore feature.

Banning should only be used for violations of the site usage policy.

Banning should not be used just because some one does not agree with the majority view.

Hummm, Guess Eddie was the exception. Good ridence to that little bitch.

• Sponsors (?)

streetstang03 said:
for the estimate, take it to the best, most expensive body shop in town :D
:stupid:
SRT Handz, why would you buy a set of HIDs? wont your sponsor back you up on those? and if they didnt buy the HIDs, i still wouldnt get them over a set of cams or L/Ts :hail2: btw, what instrument do you play in band?

So long Eddie
loltard.gif

LOL, finally eddie gets banned....and worst of all he is reading this :rlaugh: . Poor kid, probably only 14 and on his way to being one of the most hard core liberals out there. IMO he doesnt believe all that, just does it to be a butt....and look what he got for it. LOL, retard.

And calm down SRT you cant beatup everyone lol.

DerekStangGT said:
:stupid:
SRT Handz, why would you buy a set of HIDs? wont your sponsor back you up on those? and if they didnt buy the HIDs, i still wouldnt get them over a set of cams or L/Ts :hail2: btw, what instrument do you play in band?

Sponsor wont help me out on this one, They are more off a suspention sponsor since they want me just to go to track events all the time

I am Center snare and drum Captain for my drumline

I am also going to USC on Music free ride for jazz and marching band

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood on my Abercrombie & Fitch shirt & tore my Abercrombie & Fitch shirt & now I can't wear my Abercrombie & Fitch shirt because I got blood on it. And it got torn, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.