Sn95 5.0 Engine Rebuild

• Sponsors (?)

releasing? ... i own the car

Yeah. Releasing. As in, set free, let go of, turn loose, turn out to pasture, sell, give away, trade off, relinquish ownership........ ????

Maybe you should consider going back to crown vics... The Mustang is seeming to be too much of a struggle for you. :shrug:

Not being critical, just verbalizing (so to speak) my observations of the last agonizing 13 pages of this thread. Being you are not physically able to work on the car yourself, you are going to have to do one of two things... 1- Find and pay someone to fix the car...engine problems and all, OR 2-sell the car and start over. Either way you are going to lose money. You are at a point in my opinion where you need to decide which it's going to be.

Personally, I think choice 2 might be your best bet.

Reactions: 1 user
I've had a couple foxes tat broke springs...not in that area though. Usually, they break inside a rubber cover that wraps around the spring in the front lower control arm. If these cars were easier to deal with we wouldn't love them so much.....its like wives. Damn, they can get on your nerves, but when its good nothing can com between you.

Or kids, they always want more.....when you least expect it. Jeeessh

Moral of the story is....in the end....its worth it.

so to wrap the spring issue up got the car back today found out the spring was broke in 2 places .. the one i showed in the pic and then a much older brake (all rusted) right up on top (they didnt see it cuz its in some kinda boot end) when they took the spring out of car the upper part fell on the floor ..