Was I scammed from Casco

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think, I seen a picture of a set of GT take off mufflers, a left and a right on ebay from mike casco for 45 dollars. I want just a right but seeing it is such a good deal I will take the lft one off his hands and maybe someday I will convert to duals. received his package in two days I thought great, I told my son ,get the ramps, lets get this muffler on!(first mod ) I open the box and there is 2 left GT mufflers?what the ^%$#. Did I get took or do you think there was a mistake. I emailed him ,no answer yet, and calling does not do any good. If I was took What can I do if anything.?

• Sponsors (?)

I ordered the same package from ebay, two gt takeoffs $45, shipping was fast, and I got one left and one right, exactly what I wanted. He HAD to have made a mistake, I heard he doesn't answer e mails so keep calling, he will answer that. If he says tough luck please post back on these forums so we can get the word out casco is no good but KEEP CALLING!!!!

Yea, he is a honest guy. Just so hard to get a hold of him, I gave up on emails, I just keep calling him until I get him. My mufflers came in just fine, in fact all of my mods are from him and they all worked out well. I hear good things from him on all the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.