What To Do...

• Sponsors (?)

I call dibs on stock heads, if you decide to go elsewhere in the head direction. :flag:

I think you need to push a set of 40s or Ps to the same limit:dead:

I have a suggestion:

IMG_1219.JPG

:D

just kidding

Reactions: 1 user
I've got a buddy that auto crosses a fox. Dedicated race car with a naturally aspirated 347 that makes well over 500 at the crankshaft. He ended up building a dart block engine for V2.0 because the block split in half on the stock block V1.0.

If it were me wanting to be unique.. try breaking 500hp with a 302 based engine n/a. OR, even better, build a dart and see how much you can get out of it on pumpgas. Over 500?

I've got a buddy that auto crosses a fox. Dedicated race car with a naturally aspirated 347 that makes well over 500 at the crankshaft. He ended up building a dart block engine for V2.0 because the block split in half on the stock block V1.0.

If it were me wanting to be unique.. try breaking 500hp with a 302 based engine n/a. OR, even better, build a dart and see how much you can get out of it on pumpgas. Over 500?
If memory serves he's running an aftermarket block already and could/should get to the 500hp if he wants.

Reactions: 1 user
Meh...they're ok. There is a reason cars with tfs heads get hit with a weight penalty in class racing. Just sayn';)

KASSE makes great stuff. But many of the competitive motors have high ports on them theres a reason for that...

Id tear it down see whats failed and take it from there. All though i know the feeling of the devil on your shoulder telling you go bigger and faster with a better set of heads.

I had a friend who had a motor eat the needle bearings like yours. Drove it off the highway with no oil pressure. Motor was pulled. Pan cleaned out. New oil pump, New rockers and fresh oil. The car never skipped a beat.

Reactions: 6 users