Which X Pipe?

on the auto trans. when i installed mine before, i went with a manual. where the shift linkage bolts up. when i installed the xpipe. it wouldnt let the linkage slide back and forth to go into gear. ill look i have a picture of the problem somewhere. if i can find it ill post it up.

• Sponsors (?)

oh ok just a little confused on what you meant. yeah like having the auto trans is messing me up because i really liked the upr x pipe and have heard alot of good things about it. is there an x pipe that is similar to it that is also good?

yeah my car sits really low maybe like 3in. from the ground. i cant go over any speed bumbs at all. thats why im really concerned about getting a really good fitting x pipe. ive heard the bbk x fits like a glove with no problems.

Dr. Gas x pipe? never heard of it. just looked some vids up on youtube and i was very impressed on how it sounds with flowmasters. it doesn't even sound like any other x pipe i have ever heard. where could i order one for a good price?

Yup, they sound amazing. Not many people run them, but they are easily the best X pipe. I know they are used on some nascar teams. As far as I know you can only get them thru dr. gas itself. I havent looked them up in awhile. All I can say is I LOVED the sound of my car with it and I am picky up saying that with our cars. I had many hardcore mustang guys say it was the best sound they had heard from a 5 liter.

wow kinda of a old thread i found again. but anyway, Black Stampede. 1st question. i tried to access the dr. gas website to try to order thier x pipe, i just think they personally have the best sounding x pipe around, and i cant seem to get on their website? is it something wrong with my computer or something wrong with the website?

I believe Dr. Gas recently shut down or was bought out.....I was not able to get ahold of them late last year. There are a lot of other weld together kits out that are very nice, you can still find some of the Dr.Gas components on ebay as well. Id give www.spintechmufflers.com a call they were very close companies and may have bought out their inventory.

Rick

ive heard that the dr. gas x pipe doesn't fit well with an auto, which is what i have. with the crossover being where it is and all. i have found though a bassani bx o/r x pipe fro $260. also a bbk for $210. i noticed they look alot alike and was woundering if they sound the same basically. is the bassani worth the extra 50? the bassani bx isn't SS by the way. i wasn't really considering bassani because of how expensive it was and plus i don't live around alot of snow and salt so i won't have to worry about it rusting.

Ive had a BBK O/R H pipe and a Bassani X pipe with cats. The Bassani was awesome and it was just an awesome sound when paired with the magnapacks. I currently have a Prochamber and cant wait to see how that sounds once I get it on.