01 Gt Turning Signals, Brake Lights And Hazard Not Working!!

Hey guys, i just traded my bike to a 01 Gt the other day and the car is amazing, but im having problems with the turning signals, brake lights and hazard lights. iv read multiple threads about this prob, checked all the fuses and all the multi switches. im guessing a grounded wire, would anyone know where i can look at a wiring diagram at? the car did not come with a manual so i did not get one. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Lance

• Sponsors (?)

Does the 3rd trunk mounted brake light work? The answer will show where to focus.

Also, if you suspect a bad ground, why not test for it? Remove one of the stop light bulbs. Measure the resistance from the black wire back to a known good ground. Should be low. Post.

If interested in getting a copy of the Ford service manual and wiring diagrams I maybe able to help. PM if interested.

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, so iv taken the whole relay out and tried one off another car that works, and still did not work, any more suguestions? i dont have the right equiptment to check the wires, just wanting to know if there were any more options befor i take it to a shop. Thanks!!