03/04 Cobra Or 11/12 Gt

Reformation1

Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys/gals,
Im looking to buy another mustang very soon maybe within the next three months. I can not decide between purchasing the Terminator, or go for a 2011/12 GT instead. Hypothetically, if it was you making the choice, what would you do and why? Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey guys/gals,
Im looking to buy another mustang very soon maybe within the next three months. I can not decide between purchasing the Terminator, or go for a 2011/12 GT instead. Hypothetically, if it was you making the choice, what would you do and why? Thank you.

I don't think I have the ethos to fully answer your question because I daily a 06 3v GT but I think it really comes down to what you are looking for! IMO finding a cobra without high mileage is not easy! Test the cobra comes with forged internals and you can make a ton of power but you will lose stuff that the coyote motors do better! Handling, ride quality etc.. if I were in this situation! Which I'm not because I'm trading my 3v in for 71 Mach 1 4v :) but I would go with the coyote! Slap a whipple on it for 6k and keep it moving. Test drive both! At the end of the day it will come down to what you like!