03/4 cobra chin spoiler install..

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to jack the thread, but I was the one. They did fix the problem, after sending it back 2 times. I will never do business with them again. I was going to post pictures once I get the accessories in like the chin spoiler, mustang, and foglights/bezels

i just taped mine to the bottom of the bumper where i wanted it, lined up my drill bit with the holes in the chin spoiler and drilled. then, i took some black push in fasteners from the parts store and pshed 'em in. it held fine.

Sorry to jack the thread, but I was the one. They did fix the problem, after sending it back 2 times. I will never do business with them again. I was going to post pictures once I get the accessories in like the chin spoiler, mustang, and foglights/bezels

please do, I am still thinking about this but more and more I think I am going to go with a tranny cooler and a few other things.

not sure if it is the same but for my mach one spoiler I just lined it up and drilled holes. I then threw in some pop rivets and it has held for over a year now.