03 wiring diagram

Boomhauer

Feb 16, 2022
u.s.
hey all, new to the forum and have a quick beg...? anyone by chance have a wiring diagram handy for 03 mustang v6 under dash fuse box? i mean the actual harness diagram. seems i only have 12 volts on one side of f.21 and i'd like to try and see which wire it is and where it goes, maybe i have been in area making quick places to start. isn't it always hot for pcm if i am not mistaken? many thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

If you mean F2.21 CJB (5A) it is hot from BAT constant and goes to PCM #55 RD/WH wire. This is from my 2002 diagram book.
yes i meant f2.21 srry about the typo. anyways it turns out that was not my problem after all but the pcm is. for some reason or somehow it seems it has lost it's profile and now i can not connect to it. i know this for sure because i have a pcm from an 01 manual tranny that i hooked up and it connected right away. now my question would be, how much trouble would it be to just use the pcm from the 01 manual in my 03 auto? or is there any way to get a profile back onto the 03 pcm when i can not connect to it? i'm using forscan and a vlinker fs adapter to do the connecting with.