05’ Abs / Trac Control - Caused Interior Lights To Turn Off

Wolf-Mxbee

Nov 2, 2017
Need help!! Okay so I drove today and first time it happened but I was driving and I went to go punch it to about 50 and all of a sudden ABS light came on and started blinking then turned solid, then got a message on my message center telling me to “check trac Control” and then I was like huh but I didn’t let off the gas and all of a sudden all my interior lights turned off, gauges went to zero, radio turned off and all my “info, passenger airbag” lights above the radio turned off except the trac Control, the trac Control “off” came on and it’s like everything rebooted and then the gauges came back as well as all the lights like 5 to 10 seconds later after turning off, but I will note that the engine, steering, everything still worked and even my outside lights but my hazards wouldn’t turn on as well as my signals during the temporary black out, I even tried it in manual shifting (automatic) and as soon as I got to “2” it came up again and every time I get into that gear even in auto, I ask this because I have searched and came across a wiring diagram for ground 101 but there is no actual ground on my car behind the headlight, can anyone please message me on here or instagram @wolfmxbee and send me pics of the ground itself along with where it goes to whether it be a wiring harness or a connector of any sorts and to how I can fix this problem whether it be a ground or a relay and to what type of relay to replace or fuse

• Sponsors (?)