05-09 Custom Tune Qustion

Okay, so I recently bought an 07 GT and was thinking about ordering a custom tune for it. Here's the problem. I am new to tuning and the car has had a few previous owners so I'm not sure what's been done to it in the past. All I know for sure is that its straight piped with a muffler delete and has larger tires in the back. It might even have a tune on it already for all I know. I'm just not sure how to go about finding the specs for a custom tune. Any help is appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

If it has an aftermarket CAI it already has some sort of tune. If it has the factory airbox it should still have the factory tune on it.

Also you don't find the specs, the tuner will set that for you. I would recommend checking out Lito at www.tudyno.com especially if you have some kind of larger future plans for the car beyond really basic bolt-ons. You will still need a tuner, if you have a laptop he will probably ask for data logs (easy to do) and he can write you a very good tune and will make future changes to it as you request.

Reactions: 1 user