05 Mustang RC Car @ Wal-Mart!

70stangcoupe

Founding Member
Nov 12, 2001
Winston-Salem, NC
Looking through the Toy Isle at my local Wal-Mart today, and I saw a Silver 2005 Mustang remote controlled car. Can't find it on Wal-Mart.com, but it was silver with a black stripe across the rocker panels (Much like 35th Anniversary Cars) that said "MUSTANG GT".

If I go back, I'll take a digi picture.

Anybody seen these?

• Sponsors (?)

I think this was posted on here before, actualy im sure it was. Cuz after I saw it i went to walmart to get one, they had em to, but at the time I was really bored so I ended up gettin a moddel 99 cobra to build instead.

The 05 models($24.99) can be found in TOYSRUS, hurry because they FLY off the shelves. They have the red convertable and the silver coupe, also for the GT(40) lovers, they have it also.

I have a RED 05 CONCEPT convertable, looks really nice, I bought the KIT, they have KITS and ASSEMBLED models, both are the SAME price.

The kit is already painted and such, just a couple things to glue and its finished.

The coupe looks SO MUCH better than the CONVT, but I was desperate.

If you go to KB TOYS, you can find 03 COBRA's, black coupe and a silver convt($16.99 each), found them all over in Long Island stores.