Suspension 08 gt500 need lower control arms!

Thatsweetstang

Nov 4, 2013
Ca
Hey guys!! My car was in an accident 6 months ago and I’ve been battling the insurance and body shop about the ball joint being bad and the control arm being bent on the right front side. Finally it seems they are just going to cut me a check for around $600!

I’ve found on American muscle a set of control arms with upposedly upgraded balljoint for $300 -OPR with upgraded balljoint. Also they have the gt500 control arms for $301.

I do not track the car at all, take corners at all, or really do anything that I think would require me to go tube adjustable control arms for the front. Any one have recommendations for the front lower control arms? Is OPR worth the money? Looks stock except for the ball joint.

• Sponsors (?)

I vote for OEM replacements or Moog replacements.

If all you're doing is DDing the car, there's no reason to go aftermarket and there's [NO] reason to go Chinese aftermarket. :nonono:

I hate going on American muscle and looking at parts for my car... now I want the BMR tubular subframe and adjustable control arms, and the BMR body mount watts link set up... you only gotta change parts once right?? While I’m there I might as well replace the tie rod ends with the bump steer ones...