Electrical 08 gt500 no heat or ac

Ok I installed a factory nav radio. Took out a shaker1000 and now the heat and air don't work. All the fuses look good. The plugs on the climate control module look good. Any help would be appreciated. None of the lights come on ac .defrost or recirculate,

• Sponsors (?)

I know it would be a pain in the butt, but can you plug the shaker1000 back in and confirm it works ? Possible that fuse needs to be upgraded to higher amp ?

I thought about how nice it would be to have a NAV unit. Did you buy it new ? What was ballpark cost ? Did it plug right in without any wire manipulation ?

I'm going to put the shaker back in to see if it fixes the problem but it's been raining and theres not enough room in my garage to open the doors up wide like I need to . I bought it used and I'm thinking it needs to be programmed with my vin it works but im not sure if its rerouting the electric for the heat and ac because the radio is programmed for another car.

I'm going to put the shaker back in to see if it fixes the problem but it's been raining and theres not enough room in my garage to open the doors up wide like I need to . I bought it used and I'm thinking it needs to be programmed with my vin it works but im not sure if its rerouting the electric for the heat and ac because the radio is programmed for another car.
It plugs right in you can get them off of Ebay use and refurbished. I stole this one for 79.00 but they go from 250 on up to 500 used .

Ok I figured out what was happening. The plug that goes in the back of the module has a loose pin when I pull up on it the heat and air start to work. So now I need to figure out how to tighten it up. Thanks to all who helped.