1 chamber flows sound like 4.6 ? ( i know this has been posted 17,000 times - sorry)

Well I have an offroad x running into dynomax race bullets dumped. Car is loud as hell. When its idling it sounds cammed and is raspy from the x-pipe. I will be putting tail pipes on it soon. I'm going to start driving it more and with the dumps it is just too loud. People can hear me coming from blocks away and I attract way too much attention.

• Sponsors (?)

Yea we have Flowmaster 1 chambers.... (3.5" inlet/outlet,Flowmaster dumps,there also the special race 1 chamber).Fired it up and when my uncle drove by us he asked it we got the exhaust on yet,befor we had open headers with no collector (2" headers,basicly under car zoomies).

Yea,there loud.

Look Its Aaron said:
I just switched from Dynomax Race Bullets to Spintechs pro streets.

If you want the high 4.6 sound go with Dyno Max Race Bullets.. TRUST me.

hmm...maybe i need to look into race bullets.

where cani get them?
how much are they?
how loud are they?

NOt sure where you can get them. I am actually selling two pairs $50 each pair.

They are loud. I am actually selling them cause I switched to spintechs to get rid of the 4.6 sound lol.

Look Its Aaron said:
NOt sure where you can get them. I am actually selling two pairs $50 each pair.

They are loud. I am actually selling them cause I switched to spintechs to get rid of the 4.6 sound lol.

2 mufflers: $50 ?

hmmm....what kind of shape are they in?
if you can, go on summit and see what part # yours are so i can have a look see online.

are they 2.5" inlet/outlet?

how much shipped to mcminnville, tn 37110?

criticman said:
Sounds nice. HID's?

BTW, I am seeing a trend of Mustang owners buying Imprezas as their daily drivers. :D

nope, no HID's...PIAA super plasma gt-x

Imprezas rock, that's why!! All-wheel drive, mid 13 1/4 times, good gas mileage, reliable, fun to drive! Makes a perfect d/d that's fun to drive while the Mustang's away or under the knife.