• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

10th Anniversary Cobra junk on a '94-95?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nobody
  • Start date Start date Apr 2, 2006
N

Nobody

Founding Member
May 9, 2000
2,515
0
0
Kenmore, WA
Apr 2, 2006
#1
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #1
So what do y'all think about that eh? Calipers, wheels, seats, whatever. I've heard "...but it's not a 10th anniversary" stuff. What the heck? Busting on 10th anniv. wheels?
 

Blackened302

Active Member
Jul 21, 2005
1,439
0
36
South TX
Apr 2, 2006
#2
  • Apr 2, 2006
  • #2
i think it's cool. i myself might grab the interior off a terminator.

now what i don't understand is why the 94 isn't a 30th anniversary car...?
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Apr 3, 2006
#3
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #3
I say go for it! Screw what other people say, the stuff looks good and its not like you are trying to pass it off as a 10th anniversary cobra.
 

94-302-vert

Active Member
Aug 16, 2004
1,947
2
36
NE CT
Apr 3, 2006
#4
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #4
I just did the 10th anniversary brakes on mine and haven't gotten any flack... When you out stop, out perform, or even jsut out cool others that is when the commenst start... they are a good thing...
 

EXTRPR50

Founding Member
Oct 7, 1998
370
1
19
Apr 3, 2006
#5
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #5
Newer, better equipment from Ford Racing is always a good idea. They spend the time and bucks on research and we get the performance.
I would like to set of the wheels on our cars before I buy my wheels.
 

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
1,677
1
37
Tempe, Arizona
Apr 3, 2006
#6
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #6
I'd say go for it...Not like you're building a Fobra, you're just putting really cool parts on.

Edit: Just noticed you have a cobra anyway...Still go for it!
 
H

hookups333

New Member
Sep 20, 2005
154
0
0
Jax Florida
Apr 3, 2006
#7
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #7
are 10th anniversary brakes better than normal cobra brakes
 

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
1,943
0
36
British Columbia
Apr 3, 2006
#8
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #8
I have cobra 10th anny brakes. I really want the seats out of a terminator too there so nice its just there not BLACK
 

Yobi1Kanobi

Member
Apr 9, 2003
559
0
16
Apr 3, 2006
#9
  • Apr 3, 2006
  • #9
yeah why aint we 30 th anniv"Huh what up wit dat"
 

Blackened302

Active Member
Jul 21, 2005
1,439
0
36
South TX
Apr 4, 2006
#10
  • Apr 4, 2006
  • #10
91LX_5L said:
I have cobra 10th anny brakes. I really want the seats out of a terminator too there so nice its just there not BLACK
Click to expand...
black was offered on the 04 termies. my friend wrecked his a couple weeks ago--i'm trying to buy the interior, which is black!
 

YEAHLOH95

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
1,249
3
39
EVERETT,PA
Apr 5, 2006
#11
  • Apr 5, 2006
  • #11
i have some 10th anv stuff on my car i like everything they did that year ...
 

94_302

Founding Member
Sep 2, 2002
438
0
16
Miami
Apr 5, 2006
#12
  • Apr 5, 2006
  • #12
Punisher302 said:
i think it's cool. i myself might grab the interior off a terminator.

now what i don't understand is why the 94 isn't a 30th anniversary car...?
Click to expand...

I have two 30th anniversary hats and I had a 30th anniversary casette tape with songs on it. The tape I havent seen in a looong time so I dont know if I still have it. The hats I found a few years back then put them in a safe place. It turned out to be so safe I don't remember but they will pop up when I'm trying to store/hide something else. that came with the car. I was doing a lot research a few years back, thats how I stumbled upon my avatar. Apparently Ford did not really get a whole package going because the introduction of the 94 was special enough in their mind. I'm not sure if the logo in my avatar is from a jacket or anything like that.
 

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
1,943
0
36
British Columbia
Apr 5, 2006
#13
  • Apr 5, 2006
  • #13
Punisher302 said:
black was offered on the 04 termies. my friend wrecked his a couple weeks ago--i'm trying to buy the interior, which is black!
Click to expand...

I never knew that, just 04? I dont really like the 05 seats...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
394
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Rear Disc and Rims Offsets
  • TripleYellow
  • Nov 11, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 9, 2026
TripleYellow
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Monday at 5:48 PM
from6to8
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
343
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Strut Tower Help!
  • 93Nifty
  • Jan 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
28
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 28, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?