130 Amp Alternator 3G POLISHED 87-93 94/95 SN95

Status
Not open for further replies.

99FiveOh

10 Year Member
May 20, 2006
J-Ville, FL
***If the below link doesn't work for you, you can find it on Ebay.com item#320568054089***

I have here a few polished alternators that I hand polished and rebuilt. What you see is carefully detailed polishing work that will get attention at the car show and a skillfully rebuilt alternator from someone who has been in the auto electric business for quite some time. I guarantee them as long as you own your car so you'll rest assured that this will be the last alternator you'll buy.

These are alternators that I purchase used and rebuild them with all the necessary electronics/hardware to make them function like new.

The cost of each one is $99.00 plus shipping. You can buy from me here or on Ebay.

They are listed on Ebay here :

DCP_0140-1.jpg

If you have any questions at all please email me: [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

For some reason the link is getting blocked from here. I checked the link and it works if you cut and paste it into the browser and it works from any other location as well. Any ideas?

Yes, I was thinking along those lines myself. Like some way for Ebay to keep track of which sites they're getting hits from. I appreciate you looking into it for me (and maybe others!).

Status
Not open for further replies.