17K full custom chassis, would you????

Reddevil91

15 Year Member
Mar 3, 2010
This is some crazy stuff but if I just had some dumb money I’d do it!!!
5686570C-773E-43F1-B8B1-4989609871B5.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

"requires full floor fabrication"

Probably see something like this frame show up on a bitchin rides as part of a $150,00 (or more) build.
Unlikely to see around here unless you guys are nuts or independently wealthy.

And that 17 grand is not the real price for what you see.
"shown with options"
You can crank it up to like 50 grand.

If you read on the specs they use corvette spindles and other corvette stuff, motor mounts for,,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, small block/big block chevy and :eek: LS engines. I'm sure you can get ford mounts but they don't mention it. :notnice:
Now before someone jumps let me say I understand the use of corvette suspension parts, thats been the 'go too' street rod update for years but not even mentioning ford engine mounts to me just means someone that spends 17k to upgrade a foxbody has little brand loyalty.
Most of the stuff they pump out the door is going to have an LS platform engine, they do top notch work, award winning in most cases but the majority of the clientele ain't gonna change a spark plug, well 'cept Tim Allen.
Just my observation over the years.

Woooooooo that’s beautiful!

I was pricing out a frame with what I wanted, I stopped when I hit $50k.

The amount of work to actually do this would be phenomenal. Everything would have to be customized to have that in a fox.

I absolutely loved it though. :nice:

Fact is, your timing with this thread is pretty great now that i’m working on my car again. I want to steal a couple of the ideas I saw from their frame, lol.

I‘m going to be studying that frame for quite awhile this evening.

Reactions: 1 user
If you read on the specs they use corvette spindles and other corvette stuff, motor mounts for,,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, small block/big block chevy and :eek: LS engines. I'm sure you can get ford mounts but they don't mention it. :notnice:
Now before someone jumps let me say I understand the use of corvette suspension parts, thats been the 'go too' street rod update for years but not even mentioning ford engine mounts to me just means someone that spends 17k to upgrade a foxbody has little brand loyalty.
Most of the stuff they pump out the door is going to have an LS platform engine, they do top notch work, award winning in most cases but the majority of the clientele ain't gonna change a spark plug, well 'cept Tim Allen.
Just my observation over the years.
Look at the options for the frame JR. Ford stuff there.

A “little“ rich for my blood though, lol.

I believe agent 47 made a fox frame. Their site sorta still works, but if you goto products it seems defunct.
If I remember correctly you have to channel the body to use it.

Years ago I saw a restore thread for a first gen Mustang and the guy basically fabricated rails into his floor as he restored the floor pan. It turned out fantastic.

Agreed that this chassis is not ordinary individual pick up, it’s something as said would end up on a tv show for some crazy price. But..... on a side note my old man neighbor is dope he keeps hooking me up with magazines. He had a 2013 stang, just stock but he sold it so any time I start my car he magically appears in his front yard just smiling and waving!!
3033770A-9F72-4AC8-A66F-1C674708E713.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users