190 lph

• Sponsors (?)

Go 255lph I see in your sign you have 42lbs injectors so definitely go 255 I'm surprise you haven't done it yet
Doesn't matter what size injector he's running. Unless the ECU has been programmed to tell the injector the demand for additional fuel is warranted, it'll meet the requirements of the engines needs....nothing more. You can run 42lb/hr injectors on the stock 88lph pump as long as the ECU is programmed for it. I would however reccomend an adjustable fuel pressure regulator for fine tuning if he hasn't already done so yet?

If you've already got the 190lph unit, install it without worry. You're still N/A and even with the 42lb/hr injectors you're combination is not aggressive enough to warrant an upgrade at this point. A 190lph pump will support about 400-425hp at the engine in a naturally aspirated application and I doubt you’re seeing that now. That being said, if you haven't gotten the pump already, you might consider going with the 255lph unit. The early EFI Mustangs utilize a return style fuel system (as you may, or may not know) so going with a larger pump isn’t detrimental to the way your vehicle runs or performs. Whatever fuel is not in demand is circulated back into the tank. Going with the big pump now ensures you don’t need to upgrade later on down the road if you start adding forced induction or nitrous and you'll have your bases covered.....at least until you max out the 255lph pump that is. ;)

well im sorry i havent updated my sig yet but i actually got 36 hr inj. That being said i am drop the tank before i start the car for the first time and was going to change out the pump since i was there.

Thanks its good to know that the 190 would work tho.