1965 Mustang A-code coupe restoration/build thread

• Sponsors (?)

Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
Right on SeanW, I'm enjoying your videos and this build. Some serious metal work goin on. Its nice to see one so far gone being reborn.

Bummer about the welder though, CrapOns should last forever darn it.

originally Caspian Blue
Do you think you'll go back with the Caspian blue? Here's one for inspiration.....

Attachments

seanw

Founding Member
Oct 6, 1998
Colorado Springs, CO
Right on SeanW, I'm enjoying your videos and this build. Some serious metal work goin on. Its nice to see one so far gone being reborn.

Bummer about the welder though, CrapOns should last forever darn it.

Do you think you'll go back with the Caspian blue? Here's one for inspiration.....
Thanks for the words of encouragement and checking out my YouTube channel!

I'm a sucker for cars that are "too far gone". That picture is actually what mine would have looked like originally. It was Caspian Blue with white vinyl top. I'll be repainting it Caspian blue but will be going back with a painted roof. Maybe some minor updates like better brakes and suspension, but keeping it fairly original.

Sean

Mar 5, 2019
Oahu
Babys got back!

The steady progress is inspiring, lets know how the harbor F. welder works out.

seanw

Founding Member
Oct 6, 1998
Colorado Springs, CO
Babys got back!

The steady progress is inspiring, lets know how the harbor F. welder works out.
Thanks! I really thought long and hard about the HF welder, but for what I'm using it for, it should be just fine. And it's got a 1 yr warranty.

I'm excited to see this thing all one color, and get to the more exciting things like engine/trans. Anyone have a 289/302 and T5 for sale near the Colorado Springs, CO area?

Sean