1966 A code question

vetski179

Mar 16, 2010
I took a 1966 Mustang Coupe in lieu of some money owed to me. I don't know anything about this year Mustang. A quick perusal of eBay showed quite a few 66's for sale, and a few listings highlighted 'A' code, and, at least one went on to say that all the smog equipment was intact and operational. This Mustang I have is an 'A' code with all the smog stuff intact. Could anyone fill me in on the story here? The guy I got the car from owed me quite a bit of dough, so I'm interested in selling it ASAP and getting a good price for it. Thank you.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Sponsors (?)

I took a 1966 Mustang Coupe in lieu of some money owed to me. I don't know anything about this year Mustang. A quick perusal of eBay showed quite a few 66's for sale, and a few listings highlighted 'A' code, and, at least one went on to say that all the smog equipment was intact and operational. This Mustang I have is an 'A' code with all the smog stuff intact. Could anyone fill me in on the story here? The guy I got the car from owed me quite a bit of dough, so I'm interested in selling it ASAP and getting a good price for it. Thank you.

Other than the fact it's a 66 A code car, you left out everything else.:rlaugh: There's nothing for us to tell, we're not mind readers.