lfahey

Aug 31, 2006
Car has been sold

Attachments

• 468938_3720244958544_1038264142_o.jpg
    468938_3720244958544_1038264142_o.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 5,022
  • Sponsors (?)

For your consideration I have a 1967 Mercury Cyclone GT. This car is from California and was shipped here in the roughly 2008. I'm doing my best to disclose all I know about the car... Honesty is king...

Engine:
390 GT motor 4bbl, runs excellent tons of power. The smog equipment has been removed. I do not have it.

Drive Train
This car features a 3:25 traction loc rear end. This car burns rubber.... easy.....
I have professionally replaced the power steering rack and box. Turns effortlessly now.
C6 automatic - on the column. (in 67 console and shifter was an option)
Power brakes work well.
New air shocks in the rear and shocks in the front.
In addition I have a complete PST front end for this car that will be included in the sale($700-800)
Also i have brand new BB coil springs that also go with the car.

Body
This car need the front floor pans replace. Prior owner was a moron. The rear pans toes and boxes are perfect. The car is very very clean underneath.
The quarters are super nice. The drivers side inner well has a quarter size hole. the passenger is perfect.
The truck is perfect especially on the rear perches. If you know Fairlanes and Comets these are know rust areas.

Wheels:
The car now features Boyd Coddington Wheels 18X7 all around with new rubber as well.
Should you not want the Boyds I do have ford wheels/tires and the Cyclone hub caps for the car.

Interior:
Black, bucket seats and rear seat very presentable no rips or tears. Carpet is on good condition i would replace it.
All glass is good. rear pass window needs crank assembly which i will include.
All gauges work except for the clock. There is a tach installed as well.
The dash pad due to the California heat is in bad shape... However i will include a replacement dash pad this is in very good condition. ( almost impossible to find and cost a ton of money)

I do have a lot of pictures of the car. However, please come look at it. Looking is free.

I have absolutely no need to sell this car and in no hurry. No games, BS or lowballers... I know this car and its rarity.

I will consider partial or whole trades for the following and only the following. I'm not looking for anything that needs work..

1986-1993 Mustang 5.0
Mclaren Mustang any year
For your consideration I have a 1967 Mercury Cyclone GT. This car is from California and was shipped here in the roughly 2008. I'm doing my best to disclose all I know about the car... Honesty is king...

Engine:
390 GT motor 4bbl, runs excellent tons of power. The smog equipment has been removed. I do not have it.

Drive Train
This car features a 3:25 traction loc rear end. This car burns rubber.... easy.....
I have professionally replaced the power steering rack and box. Turns effortlessly now.
C6 automatic - on the column. (in 67 console and shifter was an option)
Power brakes work well.
New air shocks in the rear and shocks in the front.
In addition I have a complete PST front end for this car that will be included in the sale($700-800)
Also i have brand new BB coil springs that also go with the car.

Body
This car need the front floor pans replace. Prior owner was a moron. The rear pans toes and boxes are perfect. The car is very very clean underneath.
The quarters are super nice. The drivers side inner well has a quarter size hole. the passenger is perfect.
The truck is perfect especially on the rear perches. If you know Fairlanes and Comets these are know rust areas.

Wheels:
The car now features Boyd Coddington Wheels 18X7 all around with new rubber as well.
Should you not want the Boyds I do have ford wheels/tires and the Cyclone hub caps for the car.

Interior:
Black, bucket seats and rear seat very presentable no rips or tears. Carpet is on good condition i would replace it.
All glass is good. rear pass window needs crank assembly which i will include.
All gauges work except for the clock. There is a tach installed as well.
The dash pad due to the California heat is in bad shape... However i will include a replacement dash pad this is in very good condition. ( almost impossible to find and cost a ton of money)

I do have a lot of pictures of the car. However, please come look at it. Looking is free.

I have absolutely no need to sell this car and in no hurry. No games, BS or lowballers... I know this car and its rarity.

I will consider partial or whole trades for the following and only the following. I'm not looking for anything that needs work..

1986-1993 Mustang 5.0
Mclaren Mustang any year

Status
Not open for further replies.