1967 Mustang Restomod Build

figured I would post on the welcome board to say hi, I've been working on a 67 mustang for a few years now and other than the mustangs to fear site I have not really shared anything along the way. Anyway I figured I would post up some of the things that I've done and had troubles with and fixed or figured out since I've lurked around different forums before looking for answers.

I just got a pretty good deal on a packaged deal from a 2012 mustang for the coyote computer transmission wiring and pedal but found out that the remote shifter wouldn't work in a classic - at least not the way I was wanting so you can find the trans and all associated with it for sale soon. And I will go in to some detail about how I found out and the kits I've put on the car.

Anyway glad to be a part of another mustang site, I've owned 5 different mustangs but only have the 67 left at the moment.

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Wanted to do something new and built a tray like in the old Mach 1000 system to hold all my amps and other electronics in the trunk, still some work left to do like some led lighted plexiglass in the running horses in place of trunk light